WOO THAI RESTAURANT TABLE BOOKING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
The capitalized terms used herein shall have the meanings set forth below:
- The Booking and Customer Service Policy (“the Policy”) – this document which sets forth a policy for arranging and handling booking and customer service offered in the Restaurant.
- The Restaurant – “WOO THAI” restaurant located at ul. Grunwaldzka 67 in Wroclaw, run by Bartosz Jedrasiak, who pursues business activities under the name of “WOO TO GO Jedrasiak Bartosz” with its registered office in Wroclaw (50-357) at ul. Grunwaldzka 67.
- You as a person making the booking, a natural person, a legal person or an entity without legal personality to which law grants legal capacity, electing to make a booking at this Restaurant.
- You can make a booking at the Restaurant as part of the services offered.
- A booking is made under the policies set out in the Restaurant’s Policy, which are the sole set of general terms and conditions under which booking and services may be arranged.
- Reservation, or otherwise booking, is a declaration made by you (person making the booking) expressing your intention to use the services offered by the Restaurant on behalf of a specified number of customers within a specified time. The booking date will be agreed upon when the date and time are fixed from which the Restaurant will deliver services to a specified number of customers who have made the booking. You can make a booking only if you are an adult with full legal capacity. If a booking is made by customers who are not natural persons, the person making the booking must be over 18 years old and have full legal capacity.
- You can make an individual booking or group booking. A maximum 5 (five) customers are needed to meet an individual booking requirement whereas a minimum 5 (five) customers are needed to meet a group booking requirement.
- You can only make an individual booking by calling Woo Thai at +48713210707. Your booking will be confirmed during the call.
- You can only make a group booking by sending an email to the Woo Thai booking email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a rule, a booking must be made at least one day before the booking date. If you wish to make a booking at the date at which the booking is requested, you need to do it within one hour before the Restaurant opens to customers. Booking requests received on the day of the service requested will not be accepted after the opening hour of the Restaurant.
- The Restaurant will confirm your group booking by a return email sent to the email address from which the group booking is requested. If, subject to the Booking Policy, a group booking requires that a reservation deposit be paid, the group booking shall be considered valid only after you have paid the reservation deposit.
- When making a booking, you need to provide the following information: your forename, surname, contact phone number, the number of customers for whom the booking is made, the day and hour the booked service starts.
- To be able to use your booking service, the guest(s) need to arrive at the Restaurant no later than 15 minutes after the agreed booking time. If you expect to be late, you should call the Restaurant beforehand to inform them of any such delay, whereby your booking service may be extended for an additional 30 minutes. If you fail to arrive to make use of your booking service within the time limits specified above, your booking will be cancelled automatically and, consequently, the Restaurant will have a right to refuse to serve you.
- If the booking specified in subsection 8 is cancelled automatically, the Restaurant will retain the reservation deposit that has been paid.
- To make a group booking, you need to pay a reservation deposit.
- The reservation deposit referred to in subsection 1 is PLN 20 (twenty zlotys) per head for the number of customers to be covered by your group booking.
- The reservation deposit will be retained by the Restaurant (and thus forfeited) if more than 10% (ten per cent) of the number of customers covered by your group booking fail to arrive at the agreed time indicated in the group booking. If the number of customers subject to the forfeiture of the reservation deposit in consequence of a failure to arrive (calculated under the terms of the preceding sentence) does not represent a whole number (i.e., it is the result after the decimal point), then any such result shall be rounded down.
- Irrespective of whether a specified number of customers covered by the group booking should arrive, or whether some restaurant guests referred to in subsection 3 fail to arrive, the reservation deposit shall be credited towards the payment of any amounts due and payable for the services (items ordered during the booking) at the Restaurant.
- The reservation deposit needs to be paid within three days of making a group booking, but no later than one day before the group booking. The reservation deposit shall be payable as a money transfer made to the Restaurant’s bank account (A/C): 62 1600 1462 1880 2196 1000 0001. The reservation deposit shall be deemed credited to the Restaurant’s bank account on the date on which the funds are effectively credited and posted.
- You may cancel your booking, but the cancellation must be made no later than one day before the booking date. If your declaration is to be valid, the cancellation of your booking needs to be made in the form in which the booking has been made.
- If you wish to change the number of customers covered by the booking, then you need to inform the Restaurant of any such change no later than one day before the booking date, and any such notification (if your declaration is to be valid), must be made in the form in which the original booking has been made. The Restaurant has a right to refuse to increase the number of customers covered by booking in the case of poor table availability in the Restaurant.
- If you have failed to inform the Restaurant as required under subsection 2 regarding the change of the number of customers covered by the booking, the Restaurant has a right to refuse to serve the extra customers whose number exceeds the number of customers originally entered in the booking, and in the event of a smaller number of customers than originally covered by the booking, the Restaurant is entitled to retain the reservation deposit under subsection 4.3.
- If the Restaurant has received a valid notification seeking to reduce the number of customers for whom the group booking has been made, the reservation deposit shall not be refundable unless the difference between the number of customers covered by the original booking and that covered by the modified booking has been cleared; accordingly, the reservation deposit must be paid in keeping with the policies of subsection 4.4.
- If the number of customers covered by the group booking should be increased, provided that a reservation deposit has been duly paid to make any such booking, you have to pay the difference in conjunction with the reservation deposit, as required under the Policy which sets out the principles concerning payment of the reservation deposit. If the difference is not paid, the notification to increase the number of customers shall be invalid.
- If the number of customers covered by an individual booking over 5 (five) customers is increased, the provisions of the Policy regarding group booking shall apply, and you should notify any such increase in the form provided for a group booking and the reservation deposit paid as calculated in reference to the total number of customers specified in the booking you have modified. The reservation deposit is payable under the group booking policy. If the requirements set out in the preceding sentences are not met, the notification to increase the number of customers shall be invalid.
- The Restaurant shall confirm the change in the number of customers covered by the booking as required under the policies set out in subsection 3.3 and 3.6.
- If your group booking is cancelled under subsection 1, you will be refunded for the reservation deposit in the form of a returnable bank transfer to be paid into the account from which it has been paid.
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
- If the Restaurant’s services are used by a group of at least 6 (six) customers, regardless of whether they are used by the group in line with a group booking or without a booking, then the Restaurant will collect the total amount payable by customers belonging to any such group for services ordered (orders placed) at the Restaurant, plus an extra service fee in the amount of 10% (ten per cent) of the gross price for orders placed by members of any such group.
- If a group referred to in subsection 1 above should use the Restaurant’s services, where services of the Restaurant are used without prior booking (by a group of at least six customers), the Restaurant’s services are itemized in one bill or invoice, and paid accordingly.
- If group members choose to pay their own individual bills (i.e. in cases other than those described in subsection 2 above), an extra fee shall be added on the basis of the value of the payment for services payable per head, which shall be settled on an individual basis.
- If a group or individual customers using the services of the Restaurant are found to be misbehaving, they will be cautioned by the Restaurant staff once only. If they fail to comply, the Restaurant staff shall be entitled to refuse to provide any further service to any such group or individual customers and request such group or individual customers to leave the Restaurant immediately. If an identified individual or customers are found misbehaving, the Restaurant staff may, instead of the entire group, choose to request only such customer(s) to leave the Restaurant. Misbehaviour shall mean, in particular, loud, aggressive, vulgar behaviour or behaviour that otherwise hinders or prevents other customers of the Restaurant from using its services in peace.
- You are not permitted to bring into the Restaurant and consume your meals, drinks or liquor except as provided for in subsections 3 and 4. Moreover, you are not allowed to smoke, use electronic cigarettes (so-called “e-cigarettes”), or use any intoxicants in the Restaurant. If the prohibitions listed above are violated, the staff will caution those customers who are violating any such prohibitions listed above once only. If they fail to comply, the staff are entitled to request such customers violating the prohibitions listed above to leave the Restaurant immediately. If the prohibitions listed above are violated by members of a group, the staff has a right to request the entire group to leave the Restaurant.
- In keeping with an individual booking or group booking, you can deliver to the Restaurant and eat your occasional cake while using your booking service. However, you need to inform the Restaurant of it before the booking is made. It shall not be permitted if the booking service is arranged on the same day as the agreed booking date. The Restaurant has a cold store where you can store the cake, and if you want to avail yourself of such option, you should deliver the cake to the restaurant one day before the booking date. You can deliver the cake and eat it at the Restaurant provided that you present (when the cake is delivered to the Restaurant at the latest) a document, which will prove that the cake has been made by a duly qualified professional, and that the sanitary requirements necessary for the production of this type of food have been met.
- In keeping with an individual booking or group booking, you can deliver your liquor to the Restaurant and drink it while using the booking service, provided that only wine, sparkling wine or champagne, in unopened bottles with intact excise stamps may be allowed. However, you need to inform the Restaurant of any such delivery before making the booking and it shall not be allowed in the case of booking made on the same day as the agreed booking date. You can bring and drink liquor (alcohol), as specified in the first sentence, subject to the proviso that a PLN 30.00 extra fee (the so-called “cork” fee) is to be paid per bottle upon being opened. The liquor will be stored in a special part of the Restaurant to which only the staff has access, and any such liquor will be served on an ongoing basis, as desired by customers who use the booking service. Unused bottles of liquor, both unopened and not fully used, will be returned to you immediately after the service is completed.
- The Restaurant staff may refuse to admit or serve customers who are under the influence of alcohol, and may, therefore, request such customers to leave the Restaurant.
- The provisions of subsection one shall apply mutatis mutandis to minors, especially children staying in the Restaurant under the care of their legal guardians or other persons. You need to ensure that children staying in the Restaurant are under the supervision and responsibility of their legal guardians or other persons. Any such responsibility is bound to include the obligation to care for the child properly and the liability for any damage that may be caused or suffered as a result of misbehaviour or as a result of improperly exercised care of the child.
- If you use the Restaurant’s services you accept and acknowledge that you may be held liable for any damage caused by your actions.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT CONCERNING BOOKING PURPOSES
- Bartosz Jedrasiak who pursues business activities under the name “WOO TO GO Jedrasiak Bartosz” with its registered office in Wroclaw (50-505) at ul. Hubska 74B is the Controller of your personal data provided for the purposes of making, handling and dealing with your booking in the Restaurant.
- For the purposes of making a booking, the following personal data of the Customer are processed:
- guest forename and surname,
- phone number,
- bank account number, if a reservation deposit is to be paid.
With respect to any matters relating to the processing of personal data, you have a right to contact the Controller at the following email address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). Your data will be processed in order to make and handle the booking service, and if the booking is subject to a reservation deposit, also for making related payments. The basis for the processing of personal data for arranging and handling the booking is the provision of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. In so far as the processing of data is required under mandatory provisions of law (incl. accounting regulations and tax regulations), Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR affords a legal basis for such data processing.
- You have a right to access, rectify or erase your data, restrict processing, transfer your personal data or object to the processing of your personal data. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with respect to personal data protection if it is found that the processing of your data has violated the provisions of the GDPR.
- The Controller will process your personal data including your forename, surname, contact number and email for a time span necessary to complete the booking service; and if the service is cancelled, then until its cancellation, but no longer than 14 days from the occurrence of any such events. In addition, your forename and surname and data including your bank account number, where a reservation deposit has been paid, will be processed for the time necessary to make accounting and tax settlements, if any, but not longer than for a period of five years from the end of the calendar year in which the reservation deposit has been cleared. After this time, all your personal data will be deleted.
- Your personal data may be made available to other entities with whom the Controller has concluded a contract for contracting or sub-contracting the processing of personal data, in particular with companies providing services related to accounting, legal or ICT services (data exchange via email in connection with the booking). Based on the provisions of generally applicable law, your personal data may be transferred to public administration authorities.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for booking, handling and payment related purposes.