1. Using Cookies
1. The Controller does not collect data automatically, except for data contained in cookies.
2. The Controller uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies that are stored in the Device and remain there until you leave the website. The information stored is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory;
- Permanent cookies that are stored in the User’s end device and remain there until they are deleted. They are not deleted from the Device when the User logs out or turns off the browser.
3. The Controller may use the Controller’s Cookies for:
- the Website traffic analytics;
- creating anonymous statistics showing how the User uses the Website;
- optimizing the Website on the Device.
4. The Controller is entitled to use External Cookies to:
- collect general and anonymous statistical data via analytical tools as part of the Google Analytics functionalities (the Controller of these Cookies is Google Inc. based in Mountain View, California, United States),
- collect statistical data related to the User’s activity on the Website to display personalized Website advertisements as part of the User’s use of the Facebook services (the Controller of these Cookies is Facebook Inc. with its registered office in Menlo Park, California, United States).
5. The Controller’s Cookies are placed on the Device by the Controller, while External Cookies are placed on the Device by:
6. If cookies hold personal data, the entities listed in section five hereinabove shall be the controllers of personal data (within the meaning of the GDPR) contained in External Cookies.
2. Changing And Disabling Cookies By The User
1. Normally, the software used on the Device to browse the Website allows cookies to be stored on the Device by default.
2. The User may at any time change the settings for Cookies by limiting or disabling their access to the Device. If you use this option, you will not be prevented from using the Website.
3. The User has been given an option to define the principles governing (also limiting or disabling) the access of Cookies to the Device using the settings of his web browser or other software used to browse the Website.
4. Detailed information on how to change the settings for cookies (including limiting or disabling their storage or their removal by the User) is available in the User’s manual of a web browser or software, or otherwise, in the right section or tab of any such browser or software which offers help on how to use the browser or software.